1. How do I open a shared mailbox? An official Microsoft document shows you how to do this. However, this page can be used also:
There are two ways to open a shared mailbox using Outlook Web App. You may want to try both methods and see which works best for you.
2. Add the shared mailbox so it displays under your primary mailbox in Outlook Web App This method is recommended if you want to monitor the email from your primary mailbox and the shared mailbox at the same time. In addition, after you complete this task, the shared mailbox and its folders are displayed in the left navigation pane each time you open Outlook Web App.
- Open the Outlook Web App: https://mail.keyware.com/owa
- Sign in to your account in Outlook Web App with keyware\$your username$.
- Right-click your primary mailbox in the left navigation pane, and then choose add shared folder.
- In the add shared folder dialog box, type the name or email address of the shared mailbox, and then click add.
- For salesforces:
- For the helpdesk:
The shared mailbox is now added to your account.